What’s in the name? When our founders, Lisa Nono & Jana Bartosova, named this company Found Design Co. they had their design process in mind.
- having been discovered by chance or unexpectedly.
- (of an object or sound) collected in its natural state and presented in a new context as part of a work of art or piece of music.” “collages of found photos.”
- (of art) comprising or making use of found objects.
- (of poetry) formed by taking a piece of non-poetic text and reinterpreting its structure metrically.
- (of a ship) equipped; supplied. “the ship was two years old, well found and seaworthy”
Much like the definition, Found Design Co. is built on the concepts of transformation, art and shared experiences. We work with our clients to discover hidden potential and meaning within our projects. We believe there is always a story to tell and a reason why we design our interior spaces the way we do.
Interior design is so much more than aesthetics. It’s about shaping space with intention- Crafting it uniquely for the user in mind.Lisa Nono
We are visual story tellers.
After years of experience designing in a corporate firm settings, Lisa & Jana decided to start their own firm where they could push the boundaries within their art and interior design. Our team has experience designing commercial interiors projects which include a vast portfolio of corporate office interiors, boutique healthcare design and hospitality. Aside from commercial interiors, we have a knack for real estate staging & styling as well as a passion for residential interior design.
Here at Found Design Co., we pride ourselves in being an all female owned small business. Each individual member of our team has a unique set of skills that makes us an atypical squad of passionate women.