The ReFound Project
Found Design Co. is a firm believer in second chances. That’s why we’ve decided to offer no-cost/pro bono interior services for anyone who has experienced personal crisis or natural disaster.
We understand that a personal crisis can make a home that was once a sanctuary feel disconnected, or worse, serve as a reminder of loss or trauma. We believe that space has the capacity to help heal the mind and spirit and allow us to move through turbulent times with grace and peace.
Through an application process, we are accepting nominations for those in need of pro bono services. By investing in our communities and serving others, we hope to shine a light so that others can see their way out of the dark.
Pro bono services for those in need
Candidates for pro bono services are open (but not limited) to:
- Anyone who has experienced immediate family loss
- Miscarriage or loss of a child
- Injury resulting in need for ADA accessibility design within a home
- Homes and businesses that suffered a natural disaster
- Non for profits/ charitable businesses
Contact us for more information on how to nominate someone or apply.